Welcome to our Garden, Suryatapa! I see that you are very new to Medium, so I will share some publishing information with you. First, all submissions should be in draft form — don’t publish to your personal page and then submit — simply submit to Weeds & Wildflowers first. All images must be credited, even your own photos. If you click below an image, as space appears for you to add the credit line. If you use a photo that is not for public use — say a photo a friend took — get permission to use the image, credit your friend (or whomever), and state that the photo is being used with permission.
Here are some instructions for submitting. Please read and let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to your first submission!
- Once your piece is ready, click on the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner of the page that are to the left of the little notifications bell
- Click on the top choice “Add to publication”
- Under the publications list, choose Weeds & Wildflowers (which is probably the only one you have if you don’t write for any others)
- At the bottom of the window, click “Select and continue”
- Now you will have a green button at the top of the page with your piece that says “Submit” — click that
- A new window opens and it should say “Submitting to Weeds & Wildflowers”. Beneath that is a place to select up to 5 tags. Choose your tags.
- Once your tags are chosen, click the green “Submit to publication” button